Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008 at the Hagues

Hammy...He will be 18 tomorrow...WOW!




Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! We hosted Thanksgiving at the Hague Home today. We had 20 of us here. It was a lot of fun. And the weather cooperated so the kids could play outside in our big backyard. Although our house is small, I don't think anyone minded and we did have a great time. There are 10 nieces and nephews ranging from Ashley, who is 25 and married to Kevin to Adriana, who is just 3. Mom was here today. She just had one of her Cochlear Implants replaced yesterday, but she hung in there with us. Of course, as always, we had more than enough to eat and everything was wonderful! In my opinion, the best part were the desserts..I think we had 7 or 8 of them...My motto is that you can never have too many sweets!!YUM!!
I am going to try to download some pictures with this post..Actually I already posted and had some pics I didn't want and ended up deleting the whole post..so this is my 2nd time around. Hopefully it will work this time...
I hope everyone had a great day and that no matter how crazy your day was that you found some time to think about the things you are thankful for!!

4 comments:

Penny said...

Hunter and Haylee are adorable, sorry I missed it as I did all the dinners today. I blogged it so you can read it there. Didn't go into details on this ailment as I have before. Love ya guys and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Penny said...

Elizabeth Ann, you need to get this blog caught up.

Penny said...

Elizabeth Ann, you need to get this blog caught up.

Anonymous said...

christy said....
Those are mine! Well just 2 of them are mine.