Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feeling Sad

I don't know if anyone is looking at this blog...if they are no one has posted a blog. So I will go ahead. Since the purpose of this is to keep up on each other, I wanted to let everyone know that my dad is not doing well. We believe he has probably had another stroke. The MarSaline Manor (where he lives) called on Sunday and said he had not eaten or drank anything for 3 days. So we went out and were able to get him to drink a little. We are taking turns going out at lunch and supper and feeding him. While he is not eating much at all, at least he will drink some milk and water and juice. He does not talk at all. Once in a great while, he will shake his head yes or no. Most of the time it is just a blank stare. At first, we weren't sure he even knew who we were, but I think sometimes he does. It is tough when he just stares through you as if he has no clue who you are. We think he is probably tired and worn out.
I am so glad we got him to the family reunion in August.. I feel it was his last one.
Please pray for our family.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hey EA I am so glad that you know how to do this so that I can get some help on this. Love Nickel