Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting Started

Hello...At the Hammer Family reunion in August 2008, Ben Jones mentioned to me about someone starting a blog so we can keep up to date on each other. I thought this was a great idea, but I had never done a blog. But....just last week I got an email forwarded to me by Tina (Sharp) Briggs and it had the address of a blog that her sister Bobbi Jo (Sharp) Hanson has done about their adoption of a beautiful boy from Haiti. I checked it out and asked Bobbi about it and she says it is fairly easy so here I go...
I will be trying to compile an email list of all interested parties to let them know we are doing this. I am looking forward to hearing and seeing about everyone. Please pass on to me any email addresses you have.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from everyone.
Elizabeth

No comments: